Are you planning to visit the beautiful land of Turkey from Bhutan? Well, before you pack your bags and take off, there are important documents that you need to prepare for your visa application. Whether it’s for business or leisure purposes, having the right documentation is crucial in ensuring a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through all the essential paperwork required when applying for a Turkey visa from Bhutan. So buckle up and let’s get started! Turkey Visa for Bhutan Citizens
What Documents Do I Need to Apply for a Turkey Visa?
Visitors from Bhutan who wish to visit Turkey must possess a valid passport and visa. Passports must be valid for at least six months beyond the date of intended travel. A visa is required for all visitors, regardless of nationality. The following documents are needed to apply for a Turkish visa:
– Visa application form (available at Turkish diplomatic missions or online)
– Two passport size photos
– Proof of residence in Bhutan, such as a utility bill, bank statement, or property deed
– Proof of funds in the amount of TRY 1500 (approx $240 USD) per person
How Much Does It Cost to Apply for a Turkey Visa?
The cost to apply for a Turkey visa from Bhutan is $25. The following documents are required when applying for a Turkish visa:
-Your passport with at least six months remaining validity
-A recent photo, 2″x2″, of yourself Turkey Visa for Cambodia Citizens
– proof of travel expenses (round trip airfare, hotel stay, and food during your trip)
– A letter of invitation from a close family member or friend in Turkey
– Evidence of citizenship (a copy of your ID card, driving license, or birth certificate)
How to Apply for a Turkey Visa?
To apply for a Turkish visa from Bhutan, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport with at least six months remaining validity.
- A visa application form completed in full and signed by you.
- Two color photos (4”x6”) taken within six months of your planned trip.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Turkey (see below for more information).
- A letter of invitation from a close relative or friend who is residing in Turkey and can vouch for your visit.
- Your flight tickets to Turkey, which must be dated within six months of your planned arrival date on the Turkish side of the border.
- Proof that you have been vaccinated against tuberculosis (a chest x-ray and a TB test report).
- Health insurance coverage while in Turkey (minimum coverage included in all travel insurance policies).
- Tickets home if your visit is less than three months long or if you plan to leave before the end of your stay in Turkey.
If you are planning on traveling to Bhutan and want to apply for a turkey visa, there are a few important documents that you will need. Some of these documents include your passport photo, application form, proof of travel intentions, and money in foreign currency. Make sure to have all of these documents ready when you go to the embassy or consulate in your home country. The process can take up to several weeks, so be prepared for delays if you don’t have all of the required documentation.